Assam PSC JE Notification 231 Assistant Manager Application 2016 Admit Card
Assam Public Service Commission (PSC) Junior Engineer recruitment notification for the current year 2016 has been published at official website. The notification compromise about, to fill up 231 openings such as Junior Engineer, Assistant manager and various posts in the department. The candidates who are in search of latest government jobs can utilize this opportunity of Assam PSC JE recruitment 2016. For more required technicalities like the application process and eligibility criteria is given in a well formatted manner at our page.
Overview about the Assam PSC JE jobs 2016:-
|Conducting body||Assam Public Service Commission – PSC|
|Number of vacancies||231 posts|
|Post names||Junior Engineer, Assistant manager, and other posts|
|Job location||Assam, India|
|Job category||State Government jobs|
|Content is about||Publish of notification|
The Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. Which conducts various recruitment process for appointment of eligible and talented candidates as per requirement.
Freshly, Assam Public Service Commission has invited employment notification for recruitment of Junior Engineer, Assistant manager and other posts for 231 openings in the department. Candidates interested in joining the organization should first ensure themselves about the eligibility norms before applying.
Details regarding posts wise vacancies:-
|S.number||Name of posts||Number of posts|
|1||Registrar / Resident Physician / Resident Surgeon / Refractionist / Demonstrator||129|
|3||Assist Manager / Superintendent of Industries / Asstt Industries Officer||34|
Essential Education for Assam PSC Jobs 2016:-
Candidates applying for Assam PSC should have to complete required qualification as per posts wise mentioned below.
- For Junior Engineer:- Candidates applying for this post must have three years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute / University.
- For Assistant manager:- Candidate must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized Institute (or) University.
- For Registrar and other posts :- Candidates must have MD/ Ms. Degree in the relevant subject.
Restriction of age:-
Applicants of Assam Public Service Commission should have the age limits as per official notification that is
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 43 years
- Age relaxation applies as per government norms for reserved category.
Aspirants applying for Assam Public Service Commission must have to pay a certain amount as application fee mentioned in advertisement and for more details about payment check the official notification.
Method of selection:-
All applied candidates will be selected based on their achievements in the rounds conducted by the Assam Public Service Commission are
- Written test
Pay scale for Assam PSC Jobs :-
Candidates who have been shortlisted will be remuneration according to post they are selected are
- For Junior Engineer (Civil):- Rs 5200 to Rs-20200 and plus grade pay Rs. 3300 per month.
- For Resident physician posts and others:- Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100 and plus grade pay of Rs. 6000 per month.
- For Asst. Industries Officer: Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 40,000 and plus grade pay of Rs. 5400.
How to apply:-
The aspirant who fulfills the stipulated eligibility criteria as per official notification of Assam PSC has to follow the below given steps for filling up the application form.
- Please visit www.apsc.nic.in that is the official website of Assam PSC.
- After reaching the home page of Assam PSC hit on “online recruitment” tab.
- Then click on apply online link for Assam PSC 231 JE & other posts recruitment 2016.
- Read the instructions carefully about eligibility norms.
- Now fill up the application form by online mode, with applicants details, personal details, education details etc,
- Pay the application fee as per caste category you belong in given mode.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature as per given format.
- At last recheck, the application form, take print out of it for sending to given address.
Address for posting:-
Commission’s Office, Deputy Secretary,
Assam Public Service Commission,
Guwahati – 781022, Assam.
Important Dates for Assam PSC JE Notification 2016 :-
- Opening date for applying :- 11th August 2016
- Closing date for submission of application form:- 05th September 2016.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus :-
Candidates applying for Assam PSC should have to check regularly the official notification for exam pattern information for written examination, which will be published shortly. Till then you can prepare from previous years model papers.
All applied candidates can download the admit cards for written examination of Assam PSC JE posts 2016 from official link. It will be uploaded 2 weeks before the written examination date.
Final note:- To acquire more updates regarding Assam PSC JE notification 2016, candidates should stay connected with our articles through the main link.