APTET 2016 Notification, Apply Online, Eligibility-
APTET is also known as Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test.Andhra Pradesh TET 2016 organised by Higher Education Board of Andhra Pradesh, for the recruitment of teachers at Andhra Pradesh like as Primary and Juniors Level in various Govt. Schools. Every year lots of applicants get attain in AP Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). Because this Entrance test is mandatory for all those applicants who want to become a state government teacher in Andhra Pradesh State.
Higher Education Board of Andhra Pradesh has recently published a recruitment notification to conduct Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2016.Interested and eligible aspirants may apply for this exam through online mode before the last date.The applicants who are willing to apply for this entrance tets, those have to visit the official website @ www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for AP Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2016-
Educational Qualification- The applicants should have passed the required qualification as per the described in advertisement. All the qualification should be completed from Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.
Age Limit- Applicants should have age for this post between 18- 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Government rule.
Application Fee- All the applicants need to pay for this exam 250/- as a application fee through online mode.
Procedure to fill Online Application form for Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2016-
- Applicants visit the official website @ http://aptet.cgg.gov.in/
- At the home page click on the TET 2016 and after that click on apply Online.
- Read the instructions carefully and after that fill all the personal and academic details and click on submit
- Upload the scanned photo and signature in JPEG or JPG format.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Take a hard copy of this application form for future use.
Download here Advertisement-
Click here to Apply Online for AP TET 2016-