APPSC Social Welfare Dept Notification 734 Jobs 2016 Apply Online, Recruitment
Latest job opportunity by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (Andhra Pradesh PSC) for recruiting 734 vacancies in the social welfare department posts for the present year 2016. Interested candidates should have to check the eligibility norms first, before applying and check the application form, fill it up through the official website in the online format.
Recruitment details for APPSC 2016:-
- Authority name:- APPSC- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name of exam:- APPSC Social welfare dept posts recruitment 2016
- No of vacancies:- 734 posts
- Job role:- various posts
- Job location:- Andhra Pradesh
- Content is about:- Release of notification
- Official website:- www.psc.ap.gov.in
AP – is shortly termed for Andhra Pradesh which is a state bordering India’s southeastern coast. As it is bifurcated into Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. PSC – Public Service Commission is the central agency which conducts various recruitment process for appointments eligible and talented candidates as per requirement in all government departments.
Recently, APPSC – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the 734 posts recruitment notification as Hostel welfare officer grade III, assistant BC welfare officer, teachers, assistant social welfare officer, assistant tribal welfare officer, fisheries dept, Fisheries development officer, veterinary assistant surgeon, agricultural officer and assistant accountant officer for present year 2016. For more details about eligibility, norms move forward and check it.
- Education qualification:- Candidates applying for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission must complete Intermediate (or) Degree from recognized university or board with good academic records as per post wise.
- Age bound:- Applicants filling up for APPSC should have the age limits as per official notification.
- Processing fee:- Contenders applying for the APPSC social welfare notification should have to pay a certain amount as application fee as per caste category they fall.
- The technique of selection:- Official of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will finalize the candidates based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Salary offered:- All finalized candidates will be paid an impressive remuneration per month according to the selection panel of APPSC.
Details about vacancies for APPSC 2016:-
|S.no||Post name||Number of vacancies|
|1||Hostel welfare officer grade III||100|
|2||Assistant BC welfare officer||10|
|4||Assistant social welfare officer||9|
|5||Assistant tribal welfare officer||6|
|7||Fisheries development officer||4|
|8||Veterinary assistant surgeon||300|
|10||Assistant accountant officer||30|
Instructions to apply:-
Aspirants after confirming themselves about eligibility norms as mentioned above can start applying for application form of APPSC through procedure is given below.
- Log on to www.psc.ap.gov.in official website of APPSC – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- After reaching home page of APPSC, click on online recruitment tab.
- A search of the appropriate link of APPSC 734 social welfare dept posts recruitment 2016.
- Read the instruction carefully about eligibility norms
- Then fill up the application form in the prescribed format with essential details of applicants like education details, personal details, etc…
- As last pay the application fee as mentioned in the notification.
- Enter on submit button, take printout of application for future use and reference.
Dates to be remembered:- Candidates should stay connected with the official website of APPSC for starting and closing date of online application form, exam pattern, admit card details and same will be hosted at our article.