AMU MBBS application form 2017, AMU MBBS admission test 2017, AMU MBBS entrance notification 2017, AMU MBBS admission 2017 online apply, AMU BDS 2017 admission form, AMU BDS entrance 2017 admissions form
AMU University MBBS/ BDS Application Form 2017-18 Admission Test, Admit Card
Aligarh Muslim University- every year all India level exam conduct By AMU for admission into various medical colleges and institutions in India. This exam is for courses of under graduation like BDS MBBA and nursing. And very soon AMU invites notification for medical courses for the academic year 2017. So the interested candidates can apply through online and her we are providing the details of the examination process, fee details and other details.
This entrance exam of AMU MBBS will conduct in the various states of India: Hyderabad, Lucknow, Allahabad, Bhopal, Kozhikode, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Srinagar, Bareilly, and Aligarh.
Overview of AMU MBBS Admission 2017:
- University Name – Aligarh Muslim University (AMU).
- Exam for – MBBS & BDS Admssion.
- Official Website – www.amu.ac.in
Eligibility for the examination:
- Candidates must be of India.
- Applicants have qualified +2 in medical or any equal degree from any certified board.
- Candidates must have 50% marks in with Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English.
- Minimum age limit of the applicants must be 17 years.
Exam Patterns AMU MBBS/BDS Exam:
- Examination is for duration of 180 minutes, and candidates asked 200 multiple choice answers
- Exam consists of part and one paper- Physic and chemistry for 50 marks and biology is for 100 marks
How to apply?
The applicant’s forms are available on the official page of AMU. The process of application starts only after the declaration of official notification by AMU. However here we are providing the details of applying process
· Candidates have visit official website.
· Search for MBBS/BDS Admission 2017 Notification.
· Download the form from the page, take a print out of the advertisement
· Candidates have to fill the application from
· Pay the fee through prescribed mode of rupees 500/-
·Attach all the documents and have to send the post at following address: Admission Section- Office of the Controller of Examinations (OCE), AMU, Aligarh- 202002.
Admit Card Issuance:
Candidates who applied for the Aligarh Muslim University MBBS or BDS admission can get the hall ticket after the registration process will end. The board will issue AMU MBBS Admit Card on the official website 10 days prior to the exam. Aspirants are advised to carry call letter without fail otherwise authority will not permit to writing an exam.
Once we get any details about AMU MBBS BDS Result, we can update here as soon as possible. So, kindly get in touch with us and also avail latest PG Admission details.
Some Important Dates:
- Online application forms – FEB 2017
- Last dates of submission- march 2017
- Examination date – April 2017