amu mbbs entrance 2016 notification, amu mbbs 2016 application, amu mbbs 2016 online apply, amu mbbs 2016 entrance eligibility, amu mbbs 2016 important dates
Aligarh Muslim University will be hosting the AMU MBBS 2016 Exam and it is an all India level examination organised to offer admission to candidates into various medical under graduate courses such as MBBS, BDS and Nursing. Aligarh Muslim University releases the admit card for AMU MBBS 2016 Exam in which complete details about exam center and schedule will be contains. will be released thorough the admit card (issued after the official notification).
AMU MBBS Entrance 2016 Notification, Application & Imp Dates
Aligarh Muslim University will be started a new medical courses for the academic session 2016 and those candidates who attempt the AMU MBBS 2016 Exam and qualified will be provided admission for these courses at its university through organising AMU MBBS 2016 entrance exam. The AMU MBBS 201 Exam will be organises in the following cities: Bhopal, Lucknow, Kolkata, Srinagar, Kozhikode,Hyderabad, Allahabad, Bareilly and Aligarh
Organisation Name: Aligarh Muslim University
Exam Name: AMU MBBS 2016 Entrance Exam
AMU MBBS 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must be a citizen of India.
- Aspirants must have passed class 12th or any other equivalent examination from a state or central recognized board.
- Candidates should have scored minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandatory subjects.
- The candidates minimum age limit for AMU MBBS 2016 exam should be 17 years.
AMU MBBS 2016 Exam Pattern
- The AMU MBBS 2016 Exam will be of single question paper
- This exam contains 200 objective type questions with multiple choice
- The time duration for this exam is 180 minutes
- The question paper is includes four parts such as chemistry (50 questions), physics (50 questions) and biology (100 questions)
AMU MBBS 2016 Selection procedure
Aligarh Muslim University after successful completion of exam declares the AMU MBBS 2016 Exam result
AMU also releases the merit list based on this merit list candidates will be called for counselling according to their rank and merit marks.
Candidates who were shortlisted for counselling asks to fill the choice of courses and college in the order of preference
Candidates who scores minimum 50% marks in the exam will be called for counselling and seat will be allotted to them
AMU MBBS 2016 Application Form
AMU MBBS 2016 Application forms will be obtained through online at official website of the Aligarh Muslim University.
The application procedure for AMU MBBS 2016 entrance exam will be begins after the issue of official notification. Candidates are suggested to follow the steps to submit the form properly.
- Fill the AMU MBBS 2016 application form with correct and complete details.
- Check and verify your details atleast once and click on submit button.
- Pay the application fee for AMU MBBS 2016 as prescribed format
- Aspirants need to pay Rs.500/ as application fee through online payment.
- Take the hard copy of the AMU MBBS 2016 application form and keep safely with you for future use
- Now send / dispatch the duly filled application form to given address
- Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh- 202002
AMU MBBS 2016 Important Dates (Tentative)
Online application form available from : February 2016
Last date for submission of application form: March 2016
AMU Medical Entrance Test 2016 exam date: April 2016
AMU Medical 2016 Admit Card
Aligarh Muslim University will releases the AMU MBBS 2016 admit card for the applied candidates to attend the exam one or two weeks before the exam date. As it releases candidates by log in to official website can able to download their admit card by using their registration details.
AMU MBBS 2016 Exam Syllabus
In AMU MBBS 2016 exam the questions are related to class 12th which includes chemistry, physics and biology subjects.
For further details and information regarding exam dates, registration process, admit card etc candidates are suggested to visit the official portal of authority which is http://www.amu.ac.in/