air india pilot recruitment 2015, air india trainee pilot notification 2015, air india trainee pilot eligibility 2015, air india pilot 2015 application, air india pilot online apply 2015
Here is the good news for the aspirants who are waiting for the recruitment notification from Air India Trainee pilots recruitment. Recently Air India published the notification 2015 to fill the vacant post of polite so the interested aspirants can go through this page for details here are some important details.
AIR India Pilot Recruitment – 180 Trainee Pilots Apply Online 2015 Notification
As we already told Air India Trainee pilots recruitment and this notification is for filling total 180 posts. Air India is owned by Air India Limited (AIL). AIL is a govt enterprise and this is the 3rd largest air line network in India following by Indigo and Jet Airways. So we advice interested aspirants to apply for the notification. And here are details of eligibility criteria of aspirants for applying.
Total vacant posts: 180
Category of post: air India polite
Qualification of Educational for the applicants:
Applicants must have qualified 12th from any board which is recognized by central or state.
Age limit to apply: age limit of less than 30 years, and however age relaxation applicable to SC ST and OBC
Pay Rolls: the selected candidates paid rupees 25000/- per month(PM)
Application fee details: the applicants fee for general rupees 1500/-(fifteen hundred only) and application fee must paid in the form of DD
- Candidates have to visit airindia.in
- Check for the recruitment notification of polite 2015
- Eligible aspirants have to fill the form and attach all documents.
- Before summiting the form Candidates have to pay fee
- Then submit the application form through online and then candidates can take a print out for the reference,
- We advice aspirants fill the application form without any mistake and read the official advertisement before filling the form for instruction.
- Candidates should note that last date of application is on or BEFORE 27th of AUG 2015
- for more details aspirants visit the official web portal and also check our page regularly we update all details.