Air India Ltd Notification 2017, Apply Online 150 Trainee Co-Pilot Walk-In
We are here to provide the information to job seekers about the recent Air India Limited jobs. There is an announcement by the Air India to recruit 150 Trainee on the official website. Interested candidates can come directly for an interview. Selection will be based on the academic merit and personal interview. This is the good opportunity for those who completed 10+2 and looking in Air India. Those who still not applied for the Co-Pilot and Sr Trainee are suggested to register before the last date. For Air India Eligibility Criteria and other related information about the vacancy are given in the article below.
Brief Description about Air India Express Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Organisation – Air India Express.
- No. of Posts – 150.
- Vacancy Name – Co-Pilot and Senior Co-Pilot.
- Location – PAN India.
- Category – Central Government Job.
- Website – www.airindia.in
- Selection Procedure – Mentioned Below.
- Air India Application Form Fee – Rs. 3000/- only.
- Mode to Apply – Offline.
Eligibility Requirement for Sr Trainee Pilot Vacancy 2016-17:
Qualification – Candidates must complete 12th (Intermediate) Exam to apply for Co-Pilot Post. Aspirants need to have CPL with multi-engine rating by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Along with this, they must also have FRTO License also.
Age Limit – For Sr Trainee Pilot maximum age will be 35 years whereas 45 years for Co-Pilot. The board is providing relaxation to ST/SC – 5, OBC – 3years on upper age limit.
Pay Scale for Air India Pilot Job 2016:
Those who get selected in Air India Limited as Senior Trainee and Co-Pilot can get the stipend of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Note – Those who are applying for Senior Trainee Pilots can follow the procedure.
Sr Trainee Pilot Application 2016:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on Air India Ltd Recruitment 2016-17.
- Pay Rs. 3000/- as registration fee.
- Read the official norms and download the Pilot Application Form.
- Fill up with correct details and paste a recent photo.
- Enclose with required documents and send it to the Air India official address – GM Personnel, Air India Ltd, Airlines House, 113 Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road, New Delhi, Pin Code – 110001.
Postulants have to submit before 23rd December 2016.
Selection Process for Air India Ltd Sr Trainee Pilot 2016:
Eligible candidates required to appear for a (SPAC Exam) Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check on applicable Simulator at our Training Centre at Mumbai. The Cost of Simulator Check Rs.25,000/- will be payable by the applicants and a Demand Draft payable to Air India Limited, Mumbai will be required to be submitted before the Simulator Check. those who qualify in that can undergo Interview round.
Assortment Details for Air India Ltd Co-Pilot Jobs:
The board will appoint the suitable candidate on the basis of academic merit and personal interview. Contenders who satisfy the criteria can walk-in to the below address for the interview-
- Walk-in Date – 14th December 2016.
- Location – Office of Executive Director Operations, Air India Limited, First Floor, Main Reservation Building, Safdarjang Airport, Aurobindo Marg. New Delhi-110003. Land Mark-Near Jor Bagh Metro Station.
Merit List for Air India Sr Trainee Pilot 2016-17:
For details about Air India Ltd Sr Trainee Merit List stay connected with us.