aiims mbbs entrance 2016 notification, aiims mbbs entrance 2016 application, aiims mbbs entrance 2016 eligibility, aiiims entrance mbbs admit card 2016, aiims mbbs 2016 entrance answer key
AIIMS MBBS Entrance 2016 Notification, Application Form & Eligibility:-
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) will conduct the every year entrance exam for the candidates interested in the under graduate medical courses in order to take admissions in MBBS programme for the current year 2016 – 2017.
About the AIIMS entrance notification 2015 :-
The ALL India Institute of Medical Science of New Delhi will conduct a national level under graduates entrance exam for the candidates interested in the higher studies in the field of the Medical in order to get admission MBBS Programme the interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the application through Online from the official web site in the month of March 2016.
There are 7 AIIMS which is located in all over India and it offers 672 MBBS seats and the examination is conducted in 154 cities all over nation and the examination of Entrance for under graduate for medial will be conducted in the month of the June 2016. For more details about the Eligibility criteria like Education Qualification, Age limit, Exam pattern, other details is given below.
Details and Important dates :-
- Name of the Board :- All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)
- Name of the exam :- Entrance exam for Medical Science 2016
- Seats :- 672 MBBS
- Start date of application :- in the month of March 2016
- Last date of application :- in the month of April 2016
- Admit card :- in the month of May 2016
- Exam and Results :- in the month of June 2016
- Official web site :- www.aiimsexams.org
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Education qualification :- Interested candidates must have completed their 10+2 or its equivalent exam with subjects English and PCB from a recognized university and secured 60% aggregate in case of General and OBC category candidates (50% for SC/ST category students).
- Age limit :- The age of candidate should be 17 years on or before 31st December 2016.
- Application fees :- Candidates from General and OBC category are required to pay the application fees of Rs 1000/-, whereas for SC/ST category applicants, it is Rs. 800/-.
How to apply Online For the AIIMS notification 2016:-
- The students are required to go through the official website of AIIMS i.e. www.aiimsexams.org and fill up the application form mentioned over there.
- While filling the application form candidates are required to provide information such as Name, Email Id, Phone number, qualification etc.
- After filling up the required details, candidates are requires to upload their passport size photograph and signature.
- The next step is paying the application fees; no matter you are applying online or offline.
- Candidates should keep a copy of receipt for future reference
Exam Pattern for the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam 2016:-
- The examination paper will be in two languages only i.e. Hindi and English.
- The format of question paper is computer based and contains 200 multiple choice questions.
- The duration of exam is 3 hours 30 minutes.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer and 1 mark for each correct answer.
- The question paper will contain 60 questions from Physics, 60 questions from Chemistry, 60 questions from Biology and 20 questions from General Knowledge.
For more details and Latest updates the candidates has to visit the official web site regularly of AIIMS.