AAI Junior Executive Apply Online 2016 Notification 220 Jobs aai.aero
Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites the application for recruitment of vacancies available in the department for the post of Junior Executive in various streams from eligible and willing candidates. The AAI accepts the application form through Online mode only. More details about notification like eligibility points for interested candidates are given in our article.
Candidates who had applied to the advertisement number 02/2012 so those candidates Need not apply again for current advertisement. But if there is any change in details like address, email id can be done through online mode from 18th April to 17 May 2016.
Vacancies details are :-
The candidates can find here vacancy details about posts name, a number of vacancies, caste wise posts divided and various other detailed information is given below.
- Junior Executive (Engineering Civil) → Gen – 21, OBC – 13, SC – 13, ST – 03,PWD – includes o4,Total – 50 posts
- Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical ) → Gen – 13, OBC – 21, SC – 13, ST – 03, PWD – Includes 03, Total – 50 posts
- Junior Executive (Information Technology) → Gen – 11, OBC – 05, SC – 03, ST – 01, Total – 20 posts
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations) → Gen – 51, OBC – 27, SC – 15, ST – 07, Total – 100 posts
AAI Junior Executive notification details :-
Name of conducting body :- Airport Authority of India (AAI)
Post name :- Junior executive in various streams
Vacancies :- 220 posts
Mode of applying :- only Online mode
Website :- www.aai.aero
Eligibility criteria :-
- Education qualification :-
Junior Executive (Engineering civil) :- candidate must have full-time regular Bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology in civil. Junior Executive ( (Engineering Electrical ):- candidate must have full-time regular Bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology in electrical.
Junior Executive (Information Technology) :- candidate must have full-time regular Bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology in computer science/ Computer Engineering/ IT (or) MCA
Junior Executive (Airport Operations) :- candidate must have full-time regular Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Graduation in science and 2 years of MBA
- Age limits :-
Candidates maximum age as on 31st May 2016 including age relaxation as Junior executive should have 27 years for General, 30 years for OBC, 32 years for SC/ ST. Relaxation applies as per government norms.
- Application fee :-
Male candidates belonging to general and OBC have to pay Rs. 1000 and other candidates like women/ SC/ ST/ PWD are exempted from fee.
- Online payment :-
Application fees are should be through online mode which is deposited in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) through challan from which is not refundable.
- Salary package :- After qualifying test conducted by AAI the selected candidate will get remuneration for Junior Executive as Rs. 16400 – 3% – 40500 for more details about emoluments are given below.
- Selection technique :-
Screening and eligibility test conducted by AAI then qualified candidates are followed by interview for more details check the notification.
Way to apply for AAI Junior executive 2016 :-
After checking all eligibility point by candidates, if eligible can apply through online mode by format from official website of AAI.
- Open website of AAI that is www.aai.aero
- At, home page of AAI clicks on Career options Online recruitment
- Read the official notification carefully about eligibility points
- Upload scanned photo and signature as prescribed
- Submit form, after payment of application fee
- Then take print the registration slip generated by the system.
Syllabus, exam pattern and admit card details :-
The candidates can find more details about how to prepare for the exam through previous year model papers which are uploaded at our articles and exam pattern, syllabus information will be given shortly at our link.
After processing of all applications the candidates can download the admit card from official website of AAI 10 days prior to examination date will be published shortly.
Important dates are :-
⇒ Opening date of application form :- 18th April 2016
⇒ Last date of step 1 registration :– 17th May 2016
⇒ Last date for depositing application fee :- 20th May 2016
⇒ Last date of step 2 registration :- 24th May 2016.
Note :- Entrants are advised to stay connected to our articles for latest updates and information.