aai jr executive atc syllabus 2015, aai jr executive atc exam pattern 2015, aai jr executive atc previous papers 2015, aai jr executive electronics syllabus 2015, aai jr executive electronics exam pattern 2015, aai jr executive electronics previous papers 2015
Airport Authority of India recently published the recruitment to fill post of junior Executive (ATC) Electronics, the interested candidates can start apply for the post from 14th of Sep 2015 and last date of applying is 13th of OCT 2015, the applicants are invested through online mode the aspirant have to visit http://www.aai.aero/. This time AAI decide to fill the total of 200 vacant posts. Here we have more details of the exam to help the aspirants regarding syllabus, exam pattern and papers of previous years.
AAI Jr Executive (ATC & Electronics) Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Previous Papers 2015:
Airport Authority of India is a mini Ratna company and 3rd largest air agency of India.
Eligibility of the aspirants:
- The candidates who have qualified B.SC with maths and physics with minimum of 60% of marks OR
- TECH and BE with minimum of 60% of marks from the certified university.
- minimum Age limit of aspirants 18 years and upper age limit is 27 years
AAI Exam Pattern for the Junior Executive:
· There will be total 120 questions asked in the exam
· The exam conducted for 2 hours
· The exam paper consist of multiple choice questions(MCQ)
· There are two sections, section one consist of subject related questions and section two consist of English ,General Knowledge, General Intelligence, General Knowledge, and General Aptitude.
Syllabus and Previous papers download now:
Candidates have to follow some simple to download the previous papers and also Syllabus from official page by following these steps
- Candidates have to log in into the home page of AAI @ http://www.aai.aero/
- Search for the link of AAI Jr Executive notification 2015
- Then click on the Syllabus
- The syllabus available in the PDF format and candidates can download and take a print copy of it or save the page for reference.
- for more and detailed info candidates can read the official advertisement and also visit our pages for more updates regularly with out fail.