AAI Jr Assistant(Fire Service) Notification 2016 Apply Online 106 Jobs, Cutoff
Fabulous employment notification by AAI – Air Authority of India for hiring 106 vacancies as Junior Assistant Fire Service posts NE – 4 level at various airports in the given states of Eastern region are West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman and Nicobar and Sikkim states. Interested candidates should apply through online mode after checking the application process of AAI.
Vacancy details for AAI Jr assistant 2016:-
Junior Assistant posts :- 106 vacancies (as per caste category wise is given below
- General candidates:- 59 posts
- SC :- 12 posts
- SC :- 16 posts
- OBC (NCL):- 19 posts
Eligibility conditions for the AAI Junior Assistant Fire service jobs 2016:-
- Education qualification:- Candidates in order to register online for AAI Jr assistant posts should possess 10th pass certificate plus 3 years diploma with minimum 50% marks. (or) 12th class pass with 50% marks from recognised board.
- Age bound:- Applicants of Airports Authority of India should have the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 30 years as on 30th June 2016. Age relaxation applies as per government norms for reserved category.
- The process of selecting :- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the following rounds conducted by the Airports authority of India.(AAI).
⇒ Computer Based online examination
⇒ Physical Measurement
⇒ Driving test
⇒ Physical endurance test
- Details of salary:- All finalised candidates after the process of selection will be paid an amount of Rs. 12500 to Rs. 28500 per month with some extra emoluments.
- Fee for registering:- Candidates applying for AAI Junior Engineer post should have to pay a certain amount as application fee through system generated challan by State Bank of India which is non-refundable.
⇒ For General and OBC candidates :- Rs. 400
⇒ For SC/ ST/ Female candidates are exempted from fee.
Procedure to apply for AAI Junior Assistant FS posts 2016:-
Only candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha, Jharkhand, Andaman and Nicobar and Sikkim states can apply for the above said posts.
- Eligible candidates, in order to register for AAI Junior assistant posts, should have to visit the official website of www.aai.aero
- After reaching the home page of Airports Authority of India (AAI) should have to hit on Careers tab
- Then next click on Employment news tab after that Recruitment tab
- Search for appropriate link of AAI 106 Junior Assistant FS posts recruitment 2016
- Candidates after reading the eligibility criteria information should have to process the registration through online.
- After payment of application fee in prescribed date and format.
- Submit the application form on or before the due date and take print out of it for future use and references.
Important dates for Junior Assistant Fire service posts 2016:-
|1||Online application starts from||08th August – 2016|
|2||Closing date for Step I online registration||05th September – 2016|
|3||Closing date for Step I online registration||13th September – 2016|
|4||Last date for payment of application fee||08th September – 2016|
Notification details for AAI Junior assistant 2016:-
- Conducting body:- AAI – Airports Authority of India
- Advertisement number:- 02/ 2016
- Exam name:- AAI 106 Junior Assistant (FS) recruitment 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 106 posts
- Post name:- Junior assistant (fire service)
- Content is about:- release of application form
- Website:- www.aai.aero
Final note:- Contenders are advised to stay connected with our articles and also with the official website of Air Authority of India (AAI) for latest updates and information about Junior Assistant Fire service notification.