An employment advertisement is announced by Airport Authority of India every year for different positions and departments. Previously it has delivered an employment notification for the post of Junior Executive for different engineering streams and departments. Now they are going to recruit the best personnel at the position of Assistant and Senior Assistant at Agatti Airport in Southern Region.
AAI Jobs Assistant Eligibility 2016 Notification, Apply Online
The applicant those who are best suited and capable of holding the responsibilities efficiently and effectively after finally can apply for the position on writing the application on the blank sheet. The application can be sent on or before 15th Apr 2016. To know more about the vacancy, please read out the article cautiously; all details are stated in brief like academic qualification, age boundary, application submission process etc. Typing and experience in the respective field are also one of the obligatory requirements for this vacancy.
Office Assistant – NE-5: 01 Post
Senior Assistant (Steno)-NE-6: 01 Post
- The applicant must hold graduation degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline from any standard university or foundation accredited by govt. of India.
- Typing is also mandatory. Speed in should be of 40 words per minute for office assistant position and 80 words per minute in shorthand for Senior Assistant (Steno) position. Applicant should also be proficient in handling computer and good knowledge about it.
- Apart from all above mention requirement; work experience is also required in a relevant discipline.
- The applicant who is applying for an office assistant and Senior Assistant positions must not be more than 35 years as on 30th Apr 2016.
- Relaxation in maximum age limit to the applicant who belongs to reserved category is applicable as per government principles i.e. three years of relaxation in upper age limit for Ex- Serviceman applicants and up to 5 years for SC/ ST categories and ten years for some deformities in the body.
Applicant who will apply for the above-declared posts; their performance will be calculated on the base of following staffing stages:
- Written examination
- Trade Test
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
- Scrutiny of Documents
Form Submission Process:
The applicant can apply for these positions on writing the application on the blank sheet. One has to bring some papers together with filled application i.e. two recent passport size snaps, one should be affixed and another must be stapled with the application form by mentioning the name on its back side. Attested copies of Certificates related to Date of Birth, Academics and Technical Qualification, Experience Certificate and Caste Certificate should be attached with form in prearranged format. The envelope should be superscripted as “Application for the post of _________” in which all stuff will be sent and it must reach at the address: The Regional Executive Director, Airports Authority of India, Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027 on or before the last date of submission.
AAI Assistant Recruitment Syllabus, exam Pattern, and Admit Card:
Exam pattern and syllabus to be tracked for preparing examination using its certified website; it will be published soon. Hall ticket will also be accessible on its web portal 10-15 days prior to the written examination. And the result will be acknowledged after the accomplishment of written test.
Important dates and links:
Online Registration End Date: 15th April 2016
Certified Link: www.aai.aero